Tuesday 31 January 2017

QUESTING- IN SEARCH OF ME



I look for myself 
In the depth of the seas, 
In the eddies of the winds 
In the seams of the reeds, 
In the struggling rays of light 
Battling the dark holes within, 
In the labyrinth of chaos 
In the peace of His being, 
In the chants of Om 
Permeating the skies, 
In the wordless whispers
That from the stillness arise.

I look for myself 
In the conflicts so serene,
My image I find, permeating
Into your ubeity, beyond me. 
Not in my body, nor soul
Not in my life obverse,
I find myself in the love 
Binding the universe. 

In the infinite field 
of raw cosmic energy, 
I am the thought and senses
In supreme synergy.
The presence that looks in
The consciousness that sees, 
The love, the heartbreak 
The fears and the dreams.
The empyrean life-force
The eternal devotee
The atoms that make up 
Both you and me 

I am nothing more
Than a crisp of the breeze
That carries me for eternity 
In its hold, and in its release
And finds me within you 
And you within me 
Let me look some more 
Let me forever see 

Oh grace heavenly…
Let me travel faithfully,
Let me absorb your radiance
On my journey endlessly.
Then maybe I'll find myself 
Thawed from the frozen seas,
Strewn on the sunbeams 
Growing in the leaves,
Maybe I’ll find myself, salvaged
From the spiritual debris,
When I finally give up to the sk
The need, the thirst, to find me. 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment