Tuesday 31 January 2017

RUPTURED ECSTASY



The big round orb of amber
Slides down into neverland
I watch another day fade away
Crumbling to dust in my hands. 

Wrapped in my chaotic thoughts
I look at the deepening dark
Memories crowding the horizons
Of skies that mirror my heart.

The canopy shimmers with stars
And my eyes begin to stream
For all I see are glowing embers
Of my broken forbidden dream.

So sing me some songs of sadness
Release my tears to flow
Let my numb heart feel the pain
Of passion in anguished throes.

Make my insides shatter fiercely
Explode them on celestial blues
Let their ink draw taboo fantasies
On my skin in indelible tattoos.

Do sing me your songs of sadness
Let their plaintive rhymes swell
To drown the illicit illusions
In notes of a tortured farewell.

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment